One of my favorite recipes for Fall.
It can be served as a dessert or it can be added to another meal (eg. overnight oats, oatmeal etc.)
Let’s get started!
- 4 red apples
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 42gr coconut sugar
- 1.5 tbsp arrowroot or corn flour
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 35gr water
- Wash and peel the apples.
- Slice the apples into thin pieces and add them on a tray.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add 42gr coconut sugar.
- Add 1.5 tbsp arrowroot or corn flour.
- Add 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice Mix.
- Add 35gr water.
- Mix well all ingredients.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45′ at 180°C (fan setting) with the aluminum foil.
- Once the 45′ are over, remove the aluminum foil and bake for 10′ more.
- Let it cool down for 10′ and serve with ice cream.