A quick and easy summer recipe that can be served as a dessert, snack or can be added to another meal (as a yoghurt topping etc).
It is not at all sweet and can be eaten cold.
Let’s get started!
- 6 cups berries of your choice (I used raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Arrowroot powder (arrowroot powder helps absorb liquids)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1 tsp Orange Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 180 in fan setting.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan of your choice and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes and then add the granola of your choice.
(I used Almond Vanilla)
Storage and reheating:
You can store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
To reheat, place it in the oven at 180 for about 5-7 minutes (or as long as you like).
Instead of coconut sugar you can use maple syrup or agave syrup.
Instead of Arrowroot powder you can use tapioca flour or any other flour of your choice. However, keep in mind that arrowroot powder and tapioca flour are better options.